- ø 6 × 50 mm
- Galvanised steel
Information on load capacity of cabinet suspension brackets and on accessories
The following basic loading principles must be observed when using cabinet suspension brackets and accessories:
- Both the furniture design and the quality of the furniture's material and production are beyond our control.
- The quality and condition of wall materials are also beyond our control.
- The suspension hooks we supply must be used with wall plugs and are intended for attachment to solid brick, solid sand lime brick, concrete or engineering brick. An 8 mm hole must be drilled into the wall, with the plastic wall plug being knocked in to leave it flush with the surface. The hook must be screwed into a depth that leaves at least 10 mm of its length projecting from the wall.
- Commercial type special mounting elements must be used for attachment to other wall materials.
- Dowels and screws must be matched to one another. Ordinary chipboard screws must not be used instead of wall plug screws.
- Mounting suspension rails:
- with 2 special screws, ø 5.5 x 50 mm, at the level of each cabinet suspension bracket
- from a cabinet body width of 900 mm, an additional special screw, ø 5.5 x 50 mm, must be fitted at the centre on the back of each cabinet body (type A, type B and type H).
- Add on elements, such as end shelves, must not be fitted without separate cabinet suspension bracket.
- The cabinet maker / dealer is responsible for ensuring that the furniture which is placed on the market meets with the requirements of EN 14749.
Added to Your Shopping Cart